Sunday, January 9, 2011

Indian Women And Black

nannée Good!

Almost 10 days late for you my best wishes ... sorry!
I hope that 2011 will be much better than all your years! Whether you happen to extraordinary things (which imply suffering or problems whatsoever !)!!!

From my side (by imagining that you're interested), I worked like crazy to move Grrrl. Who goes pretty well. I'm really happy! It is my first project where I do all ... scenario, drawing, storytelling, etc..
Well I speak, I speak but if I show you nothing, it's not interesting ... In short, here are some tips ... Here is half of the team of heroes: Morgan (guitar) and Juan (drums, which despite its Latin name is Swedish).
Yes, I draw also boys! I still have one to show you, and a daughter too. I remake a note shortly with the full team and color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment