Sunday, February 13, 2011

Std From Touching Clitoris

And now?

I opened a Tumblr . Go ahead if you have time and will follow me if you have an account.
I started to post images that inspire me.

Lately, I change my way of drawing. I become more mature and certainly less shy. I change form but not substance . And especially I'm done with my choices and justifications that too, it's been a very foolish! So here I go again
for new adventures!!

The first is called Grrrl . The first volume is expected to arrive in bookstores in January 2012. And the second volume will follow. (Hopefully! Provided! Provided!). It So a story in two volumes and this will be a story in comics. I'll talk more when all is well as it should, on the right track.

Soon I will publish an FAQ on this blog. Again sorry for my delay ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment