Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kre-alkalyn Insieme Alc

a little lack of freedom?

few years ago (ten) now, I met my first lolitas. They were so candid! On their faces, their clothes!
few years to discover them, I drew lolitas, finally more or less. In any case, it was close. Realize that they actually existed, these girls full of courage and freedom, what joy! And especially I felt like them, or rather belong to what they represented. I eventually embraced their cause (the word may be a bit much), their ideals and aesthetics. Ten years

so. And ten years of happiness, commitment, time and money spent (parades, concerts, tea parties). And then I realize that on the internet that some have forgotten the basics of Lolita. With large L, as in freedom. Because that's the cornerstone of Lolita: Freedom!

I have read several times that people attacking others on their appearance: of "we do not put sneakers with Angelic Pretty" here, the "must be skinny and super white to wear Lolita" there. These people invented the rules very ugly. Lolitas I know do not try to look like magazine ads (including the Japanese!) And remember all that Lolita is first an act of freedom, a liberation from social pressures, macho, media (this which also implies the standard fashion). It seemed that lolitas lolitas were because they needed a place where they could take refuge. We know we are criticized because one door lolita but be criticized by other lolitas ... is unlikely.

When Maki of Angelic Pretty Pretty is full, because it must represent its brand. Similarly for Amochan or Midori or Misako. Besides, did you know that the preferred brand of the latter was Milk? No no, not Baby the Stars Shine Bright. I do not say that these marks (damn, I have two of my heroes who wear them) should be worn, I'll just say that not because we are not dressed feet course as we are not supermodels lolita. The suit does not Lolita!

I jump that brands cost a bridge.

Hey! You know what? I am considered lolita during those ten years and I never wore one garment brand (I lie: two rings Baby, Meta socks, a vest Putomayo). I should be treated Ita, horrible, fake!! No?

You do not think there are enough rules stink like that in our lives? There are enough people to make life for us anything? At work, in the street, at school, and even sometimes at home (the most absurd thing besides ...)! It's tiring!

It is unnecessary to invent more flanges. Those we have enough for us.
And to bring a little more light on the famous so-called rules of Lolita Lolita written by Japanese ... well, they do not exist! By cons, if the fundamentalists! And they delight in belittling us, making us believe that we are wrong. To further crush us, control us!

Me I will sport shoes with sweet, high heels with classic docs with anything, flip-flops with the country! Who cares right? As we're good about yourself! If you love suffer so the problem is elsewhere and there is no need to train others in your slump.

If you were already dealing with these pseudo-purists who claim to possess the truth, ignore! Besides, I'm not lolita, I'm free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment