Friday, October 22, 2010

Oedema Carcinoma Primary Lung

awful!


Not one post since October 13! But but but it is unacceptable! (Shame eats at me ...) And
say I promised pictures ... Things fresh, directly out of my drawing board. Sorry for that too ...

Okay, so here are some explanations:
- I work, I work hard on Strawberry Macaroon and Arsenic . The screenplay is almost complete. This will be a one-shot (full story) or two 96-page album of 48 pages. The screenplay is by myself (basic ideas, characters, universe) but also someone else (script, dialogues, story): a successful collaboration with a person of high flying (I am co-writer then). The project is still under construction but we have more information on possible release dates shortly. Or not (horreur!).
- The final touches on Little Red Riding Hood! I'm thrilled! The book will be very beautiful! Another brilliant stroke Gaelle, my comp shock! For illustration cons controlled Maki (designer brand Angelic Pretty) for the occasion did not pass the barrier and editorial will not be published ... sorry for the fans of Maki ... But when the boss decides, we can only bow. The cover illustration
.
- I begin to teach comics at a primary school. And then I have a few interns to be trained (including Hatsumi).

short while it takes time and mails / comments would feel ... really sorry for this! I'm terrible! Haaaaaaaaaaaa .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment