Sunday, November 21, 2010

Is There A Bluray Region Hack

Soon


Before long you will find my original artwork for sale on the blog of Marie-Helene. But not only the Blooming Snow White that I used for Gothic Lolita, too, the merchandising and everything! If you feel like it ...

Side News ... I just finished writing a screenplay. It's a story I wishes to heart as much as what could be Gothic Lolita in his time. Besides that, I do not do lace. The messages are clear. By cons it will not lolita ... For me, it's a bit the same thing cons: same background, different shape.
This will be the story of a rockabilly band. With stories of pin-ups, rockers, fights, car crazy, people willing to die for their beliefs.
As for Gothic Lolita, I hope to have collaborations but will go further than what you've seen so far.
It will be a book that I will do A to Z since I am not only the script but also drawing and color.

Hmm .... another project that never see the day ... How about (this blog is full of projects that have not seen the day ...). Likely. Very likely. But nothing ventured, nothing gained. And there it is great, I have nothing else. This is the great void. More than that. So here we go. We hope.

I try to put some pictures of the project shortly. For girls: there will be some nice boys to look ^ ^

Last thing, the title of this comic potential: Grrrl.

(the photo of this post is a clue about potential collaborations, the initial responses are positive)

0 comments:

Post a Comment