Monday, November 15, 2010

Maytag Washer Makes Loud Noise At High Speed

It works!

If yes! I'm working! Even on the train, even walking. I love working. That means (if not only) to feel alive. Creating is my life. Each stroke is a way of breathing. Doing My photosynthesis with sheets of paper. I flourish at every new image is complete. And when I start, I can not stop. I am a workaholic.

Lately I have desires for change. I do not always do what you know about me. Even if that is what I prefer. And I always hated labels.
Did I already talked about my passion for music? When I work, it music. Not any. This music is a vital engine of creation. No, no books. I always listened to all sorts of different genres: classical, contemporary music, post-rock, noisy industrial, jazz, jazz-core, experimental, pop, electro. But I always had a passion for strong rockabilly and more: psychobilly. History

to listen while playing a trick, I offer a video, not necessarily for the pictures but especially music. So here's the Batmobile! "



Lately I m'essaye writing scenario. It is not clear, several attempts already. But many people encourage me to create my own stories. And finally why not?
On a recent weekend in mop for autographs, I got to work and I laid a story that came out of my guts. I must have advice from a pro writer to know the true interest of my production.
short story I wrote in two volumes of 48 pages, 96 pages. This is the story of a psychobilly band that tries to break through. So it's very rock'n'roll, very pinup, punk and especially enough enough realistic. No frills. In this story dreams are concrete.

Ca exchange my current productions, but it came from my gut, my heart. I have a vital need to make this story! Strawberry Macaroon Arsenic and also of course. But the extreme aspect of this story fascinates me. In all my cases, I will fight to see that both the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment