Monday, November 1, 2010

Ow To Remove Old Sealer From Slate

increasingly INADMISSIBEUL!


Yes! We promised VAIT images on this blog nut! "
They are where ?????

Rhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

ahem ...



Good, short, and finally. A few words to start.
Strawberry Macaroon Arsenic and will not see any day now ... writing takes longer than expected and we does not do something in a hurry. So we will wait to be better. But the project is sufficiently important to me that I do not give up.

By cons I have just signed a contract for a book scheduled for Christmas 2011, it will be a classic tale in the collection of beautiful books Blackberry at Soleil. Alwett and Audrey and I are concocting a book oriented pinup. We will begin within weeks.

For dedications:
- Niort Festival the weekend of November 13, Festibulle festival! Sorry I said 17, but it's full week. So no mistake, this is the 13.
- Paris, November 26 at the bookstore Album Boulevard St Germain. Then the same day I will be in dedication to the night as Fnac Defense.
- Le Mans: November 28. It is the festival Arnage.
- Montreuil: Children's Book Festival on 4, 5 and 6 December. At the booth of Sun editions.
- Aix-en-Provence: December 11 to December 12 and Beder at Fnac.

And then one day I will respond to comments and emails ... I try I swear! And I do! But in a completely random ... it's true ... not top that ...


ps: I still have some pictures to Strawberry Macaroon and Arsenic. I'll post them if you're interested ... tell me your comments! Otherwise poo, I sulk!

0 comments:

Post a Comment