Monday, December 20, 2010

Katesplayground Exposed

" editor ", Esteban Bedoya


editor.

bell rang at six o'clock.

looking forward to the editor recommended by K. Murray to publish my essay on the development of poor communities in Australia, one constructed from a cluster of symbols that could be digested only addicted to the eccentricities, or someone confident that South-South dialogue, had any niche readers tired of the literature of entertainment. I had explained my ideas with disdain Murray of one who distrusts his own work, and while he answered me smiling, to my surprise, a few days later I spoke about the interest of a publisher New Zealand, a Maori. He said: It's executive, simple language, know your work and nothing distracts him. I thought ... "Well be silly to risk publishing this testament, a dictionary of nonsense, nonsense, aberrations which have so long kept secret." A rejection of the life that touched me and praise of death. Fuck
death, I said sorry, trying to guess the face of employer-... reached Expedited, executive, simple as Murray, I figured a peasant-eating sheep, sightseeing with sunglasses and Hawaiian shirt ...
The doorbell rang a third time and finally managed to tear my thoughts and chair gray spring up. It was difficult, I had no interest in talking to anyone, and I regretted having agreed to the meeting. Thus, in a bad mood, drag my steps to the front door, determined to get rid of the visitor, telling him not "I am interested in business, I changed my mind, wasting their time with someone who expected to die" ... With this argument , Maori would run.
When I opened the door, I realized whoever was there was someone I had been waiting a long time, speechless and watched him with respect while the memory of Murray's smile took on a mocking sense.
The editor said nothing, merely nodding hello, and compliment it pointed to a carriage drawn by four black horses, which appeared to have horns instead of ears. Esteban Bedoya


editor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment