Saturday, December 11, 2010

Vote Of Thanks Birthday Party

rotten R'lyeh


So the title of this illustration. It is an A3 size. I'll upload the second image within a few days. Tuesday?

I made this picture for exhibition to be held in Tokyo. I participate in this event with Junji Ito and Miyako Cojimies (you may have seen their works, including a picture of Miyako in my Gothic Lolita ). The expo will be held in April and May 2011. It will start at a gallery in Ginza and Shibuya Bunkamura to move. The theme

the exhibition is the work of HP Lovecraft . So here is a reference to one of its most famous new The Call of Cthulhu .

My orientation is brought to the Z series of posters of the 50s. I use the heroine of my project Grrrl , Violet (yes, I know, this is a recurring name). In the following illustration you see my four heroes (three boys and one girl) (no no that's right: three boys).

More news soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment